Kerala Ultimate Experience
04 Nights / 05 Days
Start from 28,000/-
Tour Cost 02 Persons
|01 Apr 2017 - 31 May 2017||INR 29,000/-|
|1 Jun 2017 - 30 Sep 2017||INR 28,000/-|
|1 Oct 2017 - 31 Mar 2018||INR 32,500/-|
| * Mentioned price is not valid from 15 Dec 2017 to 10 Jan 2018
* INR 1500 will be applicable extra for the period 10 Oct to 25 Nov 2017 (Diwali)
- Accommodation in mentioned Hotels in 01 double Room
- Breakfast at all hotel
- All meals at the Houseboat A/c Deluxe
- Warm Milk at the Houseboat
- One special Candle Light Dinner at Houseboat
- Transportation using A/C car
- All sightseeing at all places as mentioned in the above itinerary
- Arrival assistance
- Service of an English speaking driver
- Driver's expense, parking, toll
- All Taxes
Day 1: Munnar
You are greeted on arrival at Kochi International Airport/Railway station by Kerala tour destinations representative and thereafter drive to Munnar hills (130 kms / 4 hrs). Enroute visit Cheyyappara Waterfalls. On the way to Munnar you can see tea gardens spread like a green carpet over hundreds of kilometers, lush green hills, a place so difficult to describe, very low population too far from pollution, most of the area covered by Tata tea. On arrival check in at Hotel and relax. Overnight in the Bracknel Forest / Similar Category - Deluxe Room
Day 2: Munnar
Today morning after breakfast you can go for sightseeing in Munnar which includes Mattupetty, Eco-Point, Tea Museum, Pothamedu etc. etc. You can also enjoy boating in the Lake (optional). Overnight at Bracknel Forest / Similar Category - Deluxe Room
Day 3: Thekkady (Periyar)
After breakfast continue to Thekkady, (04 hrs drive) South India’s most popular wild life sanctuary, its home to bison, wild elephant, boar, languor, the great Indian tiger and more. On arrival check in to the Hotel. Afternoon you can go for boat cruise in the Lake to watch wild animals. Overnight at Tree Top / Similar Category - Standard Room
Day 4: Alleppey (Backwater Place)
Morning proceed to Alleppey (140 kms / 4.5 hrs) which has a panoramic backwater stretches, lush paddy fields, highlands. On arrival check into a Traditional Houseboat of Kerala Style and cruise through the backwaters is the fabulous way to explore the fascinating beauty of backwaters. Stay overnight in Houseboat Love shore Cruise - A/c
Day 5: - Departure – 02 hrs drive
Morning after breakfast transfer to Cochin Airport or Railway Station for the onward Journey
- • Optional & Add-On tours unless mentioned otherwise.
- • Air Fare / Train Fare /Bus Fare (if any).
- • Any increase / surcharges on the tour cost due to National Holidays, Peak Season, Events, Fairs of Trade, Exhibitions, etc.
- • Personal Expenses which will occur.(like tips etc)
- • Any other item not specified in “Inclusions”.
- • Guide & Entrance Fees
- • Rooms and Rates are subject to availability at the time of confirmation.
- • Cancellation policy as per Hotel’s guidelines.
- • In case of non – availability of Hotel at the time of booking, alternative hotel of the same category will be provided.
- • GST Tax. 4.36%.
Kerala Tour Destinations requires 20% payment to confirm the package.
(Note:- Sometime 50% to 100% also required, its depends upon the hotels category you select.
Specially 4* and 5* hotels listed or not listed on the website. Package once confirmed will be under cancellation as per below policy.
- • Prior to 30 days or more: Full AMOUNT -refundable EXCEPT service charge.
- • Between 29-20 days of departure: Non-refundable deposit + 25% of the Holiday Cost.
- • Between 19-14 days of departure: Non-refundable deposit + 50% of the Holiday Cost.
- • Between 13-08 days of departure: Non-refundable deposit + 75% of the Holiday Cost.
- • Prior to 7 days of the departure: 100% of the Holiday Cost.