Kerala One Week Tour Packages
06 Days & 05 Nights
Start from 37,000/-
|01 Apr 2017 - 31 May 2017||INR 39,000/-|
|01 Jun 2017 - 30 Sep 2017||INR 37,000/-|
|01 Oct 2017 - 31 Mar 2018||INR 42,000*|
| * Mentioned price is not valid from 15 Dec 2017 to 10 Jan 2018
* INR 1500 will be applicable extra for the period 10 Oct to 25 Nov (Diwali)
- Accommodation in mentioned Hotels in 01 double Room
- Welcome Drinks
- Breakfast at all hotel
- All meals at the Houseboat A/c Deluxe
- Warm Milk at the Houseboat
- One special Candle Light Dinner at Houseboat
- Romantic Sunset Cruise to beach at Alleppey
- Fishing and Peddle Boating at Alleppey
- Transportation using A/c car as per itinerary
- Arrival assistance
- Service of an English speaking driver
- Parking, Toll
- All Taxes
Day 1: Munnar
You are greeted on arrival at Kochi International Airport/Railway station by Kerala Tour Destinations representative and thereafter drive to Munnar hills (130 kms / 4 hrs). Enroute visit Cheyyappara Waterfalls. On the way to Munnar you can see tea gardens spread like a green carpet over hundreds of kilometers, lush green hills, a place so difficult to describe, very low population too far from pollution, most of the area covered by Tata tea. On arrival check in to the Hotel and relax. Overnight in the Bracknel Forest / Green Ridge / Spice country or Similar category Deluxe Room.
Day 2: In Munnar
Morning sightseeing in Munnar which includes Mattupetty, Eco-Point, Tea Museum, Pothamedu etc. You can also enjoy boating in the Lake (optional). Overnight at Bracknel Forest / Green Ridge / Spice country or Similar category Deluxe Room.
Day 3: Thekkady
Morning drive to Thekkady covering a distance of 110 kms / 3.5 hrs through cardamom hills. Check into the Resort. After lunch visit spice plantation like cardamom, Pepper, Coffee, and tea estate etc… On way back to hotel you could stop at the local market and pick up some fragrant spices. Overnight at / Michaels Inn / Sandara palace - Deluxe Room
Day 4: Houseboat
Today morning after breakfast Proceed to Alleppey, Known as the Venice of the East. On arrival check into a Traditional Houseboat of Kerala Style and cruise through the backwaters is the fabulous way to explore the fascinating beauty of the backwaters. Stay overnight in Houseboat Love shore Cruise - Deluxe A/c
Day 5: Alleppey
Today morning after breakfast 09 AM, check out at Alleppey and then transfer you to a beautiful Backwater Resort (45 Minutes Drive). On arrival check in to the Resort. Afternoon you can do boating, fishing and sunset cruise in the evening. Overnight stay in Kondai Lip Backwater Resort - / Pagoda / Similar Deluxe Cottage
Day 6: Departure
Morning after breakfast transfer to Cochin Airport or Railway Station for the onward Journey
- • Optional & Add-On tours unless mentioned otherwise.
- • Air Fare / Train Fare /Bus Fare (if any).
- • Any increase / surcharges on the tour cost due to National Holidays, Peak Season, Events, Fairs of Trade, Exhibitions, etc.
- • Personal Expenses which will occur.(like tips etc)
- • Any other item not specified in “Inclusions”.
- • Guide & Entrance Fees
- • Rooms and Rates are subject to availability at the time of confirmation.
- • Cancellation policy as per Hotel’s guidelines.
- • In case of non – availability of Hotel at the time of booking, alternative hotel of the same category will be provided.
- • GST Tax. 4.36%.
Kerala Tour Destinations requires 20% payment to confirm the package.
(Note:- Sometime 50% to 100% also required, its depends upon the hotels category you select.
Specially 4* and 5* hotels listed or not listed on the website. Package once confirmed will be under cancellation as per below policy.
- • Prior to 30 days or more: Full AMOUNT -refundable EXCEPT service charge.
- • Between 29-20 days of departure: Non-refundable deposit + 25% of the Holiday Cost.
- • Between 19-14 days of departure: Non-refundable deposit + 50% of the Holiday Cost.
- • Between 13-08 days of departure: Non-refundable deposit + 75% of the Holiday Cost.
- • Prior to 7 days of the departure: 100% of the Holiday Cost.