KERALA FAMILY HOLIDAYS
05 Nights & 06 Days
Start from 14,000*
|01 Jun 2017 - 30 Sep 2017||INR 14,000*|
|01 Oct 2017 - 31 Mar 2018||INR 16,000*|
| * Above mentioned price is applicable only if minimum 4 pax traveling together
* Mentioned price is not valid from 15 Dec 2017 to 10 Jan 2018
* Mentioned price is per head.
- Accommodation in mentioned hotels in Double rooms
- Welcome Drinks
- Breakfast at all hotel
- Fruit Basket at The Palm grove lake resort
- Transportation using A/C car as per itinerary
- Service of an English speaking driver
- Arrival assistance
- Parking, toll
- All Taxes
Day 1: Cochin
You are greeted on arrival at the Kochi International Airport/Railway station by The Kerala Tour Destinations representative and transfer to The hotel . In the afternoon, visit Athirapilly waterfalls and Vazhachal Waterfalls. The Athirappilly Falls are situated on the Chalakudy river, which originates in the upper reaches of the Western Ghats. Overnight at Elite Plaza: Deluxe
Day 2: Munnar
Morning after Breakfast depart for Munnar (130 kms / 4 hrs) enjoying the scenic beauty & the marvelous waterfalls(Cheeyappara), high mountains with the low flying clouds passing by. You can do on the way sightseeing of Munnar and witness tea gardens spread like a green carpet over hundreds of kilometers, lush green hills, a place so difficult to describe, very low population too far from pollution, most of the area covered by Tata tea. Check in and evening relax at hotel. Overnight at Spice country /Bracknell Forest Resort - Super Deluxe Room
Day 3: Munnar
Morning sightseeing in Munnar which includes Mattupetty, Eco-Point, Tea Museum, Pothamedu etc. You can also enjoy boating in the Lake (optional). Overnight at Spice country /Bracknell Forest Resort - Super Deluxe Room
Day 4: Thekkady
Morning drive to Thekkady covering a distance of 110 kms / 3.5 hrs through cardamom hills. Check into the Resort. After lunch visit spice plantation like cardamom, Pepper, Coffee, and tea estate etc… On way back to hotel you could stop at the local market and pick up some fragrant spices. Overnight stay in Michaels Inn /Pepper Vine - Deluxe Room
Day 5: Alleppey
Today morning after breakfast 09.00 hrs drive to backwater place, you can see panoramic backwater stretches, lush paddy fields. On arrival check into beautiful backwater Resort and rest of the day free to relax at the Resort. Stay overnight in the Palm grove resort - Garden View
Day 6: Departure
Morning after breakfast departure transfer to Cochin Airport / Railway station for your onward journey.
- • Optional & Add-On tours unless mentioned otherwise.
- • Air Fare / Train Fare /Bus Fare (if any).
- • Any increase / surcharges on the tour cost due to National Holidays, Peak Season, Events, Fairs of Trade, Exhibitions, etc.
- • Personal Expenses which will occur.(like tips etc)
- • Any other item not specified in “Inclusions”.
- • Guide & Entrance Fees
- • Rooms and Rates are subject to availability at the time of confirmation.
- • Cancellation policy as per Hotel’s guidelines.
- • In case of non – availability of Hotel at the time of booking, alternative hotel of the same category will be provided.
- • GST Tax. 4.36%.
Kerala Tour Destinations requires 20% payment to confirm the package.
(Note:- Sometime 50% to 100% also required, its depends upon the hotels category you select.
Specially 4* and 5* hotels listed or not listed on the website. Package once confirmed will be under cancellation as per below policy.
- • Prior to 30 days or more: Full AMOUNT -refundable EXCEPT service charge.
- • Between 29-20 days of departure: Non-refundable deposit + 25% of the Holiday Cost.
- • Between 19-14 days of departure: Non-refundable deposit + 50% of the Holiday Cost.
- • Between 13-08 days of departure: Non-refundable deposit + 75% of the Holiday Cost.
- • Prior to 7 days of the departure: 100% of the Holiday Cost.