07 Nights & 08 Days Kerala Packages
07 Nights & 08 Days
Start from 51,000*
|01 Apr 2017 - 31 May 2017||INR 52,000/-|
|01 Jun 2017 - 30 Sep 2017||INR 51,000*|
|01 Oct 2017 - 31 Mar 2018||INR 60,000*|
| * Mentioned price is not valid from 15 Dec 2017 to 10 Jan 2018
* INR 1500 will be applicable extra for the period 10 Oct to 25 Nov (Diwali)
- Accommodation in mentioned hotels in Double rooms
- Welcome Drinks
- Breakfast at all hotel
- All meals at Deluxe A/C Houseboat
- One Special Candle Light Dinner at Houseboat
- Fishing at Alleppey
- Transportation using A/C car as per itinerary
- Service of an English speaking driver
- Arrival assistance
- Bata, Parking, toll
- All Taxes
Day 1: Munnar
You are greeted on arrival at Kochi International Airport/Railway station by Kerala Tour Destinations representative and thereafter drive to Munnar hills (130 kms / 4 hrs). Enroute visit Cheyyappara Waterfalls. On the way to Munnar you can see tea gardens spread like a green carpet over hundreds of kilometers, lush green hills, a place so difficult to describe, very low population too far from pollution, most of the area covered by Tata tea. On arrival check in at Hotel and relax. Overnight in the Green Ridge / Spice country Bracknel Forest Resort - Deluxe Room
Day 2: In Munnar
Morning sightseeing in Munnar which includes Mattupetty, Eco-Point, Tea Museum, Pothamedu etc. You can also enjoy boating in the Lake (optional). Overnight at Green Ridge / Spice country /Bracknel Forest Resort - Deluxe Room
Day 3: Thekkady (4 hrs drive)
Morning drive to Thekkady covering a distance of 110 kms / 3.5 hrs through cardamom hills. Check into the Resort. After lunch visit spice plantation like cardamom, Pepper, Coffee, and tea estate etc… On way back to hotel you could stop at the local market and pick up some fragrant spices. Overnight at Michaels Inn / Sandara palace / Coffee Routes
Day 4: Houseboat
Today morning after breakfast, drive to Alleppey. On arrival, check into your Traditional Houseboat of Kerala Style and Cruise through the backwaters is the fabulous way to explore the fascinating beauty of backwaters. Stay overnight in the Houseboat Love shore Cruise Deluxe A/C
Day 5: Poovar (4 hrs drive)
Today morning after breakfast Houseboat will drop you at Alleppey and drive to Trivandrum. Afternoon you can go for sight seeing of Trivandrum, which includes the Sri Chitra Art Gallery, Napier Museum and Kuthiramalika Palace and Veli lagoon. Overnight at Estuary Island or similar category
Day 6: Poovar
Full day relax in the beach and stay overnight in at Estuary Island or similar category
Day 7: Alleppey
Today morning after breakfast 09 AM, check out and transfer to Alleppey. On arrival check in to a Resort. Afternoon you can do boating, fishing and sunset cruise in the evening. Overnight stay in Kondai Lip Backwater Resort or similar category - Deluxe Cottage
Day 8: Departure - 2 hours drive to Cochin Airport
Morning after breakfast transfer to Cochin Airport or Railway Station for the onward Journey.
- • Optional & Add-On tours unless mentioned otherwise.
- • Air Fare / Train Fare /Bus Fare (if any).
- • Any increase / surcharges on the tour cost due to National Holidays, Peak Season, Events, Fairs of Trade, Exhibitions, etc.
- • Personal Expenses which will occur.(like tips etc)
- • Any other item not specified in “Inclusions”.
- • Guide & Entrance Fees
- • Rooms and Rates are subject to availability at the time of confirmation.
- • Cancellation policy as per Hotel’s guidelines.
- • In case of non – availability of Hotel at the time of booking, alternative hotel of the same category will be provided.
- • GST Tax. 4.36%.
Kerala Tour Destinations requires 20% payment to confirm the package.
(Note:- Sometime 50% to 100% also required, its depends upon the hotels category you select.
Specially 4* and 5* hotels listed or not listed on the website. Package once confirmed will be under cancellation as per below policy.
- • Prior to 30 days or more: Full AMOUNT -refundable EXCEPT service charge.
- • Between 29-20 days of departure: Non-refundable deposit + 25% of the Holiday Cost.
- • Between 19-14 days of departure: Non-refundable deposit + 50% of the Holiday Cost.
- • Between 13-08 days of departure: Non-refundable deposit + 75% of the Holiday Cost.
- • Prior to 7 days of the departure: 100% of the Holiday Cost.