4 NIGHTS 5 DAYS KERALA @ 12,500!!
04 Nights & 05 Days
Start from 12,500/-
|01 Apr 2017 - 30 Sep 2017||INR 12,900/-|
|1 Jun 2017 - 30 Sep 2017||INR 12,500/-|
|01 Oct 2016 - 31 Mar 2018||INR 13,900/-|
| * Mentioned price is not valid from 15 Dec 2017 to 10 Jan 2018
* Mentioned price is per head on double sharing basis
* INR 1500 will be applicable extra for the period 10 Oct to 25 Nov 2017 (Diwali)
- Accommodation in mentioned Hotels in a double room
- Welcome drinks
- Breakfast at all Hotels
- All sightseeing by A/C car
- One romantic sun set cruise at Alleppey
- Peddle boating at Alleppey
- Fishing at Alleppey
- Transportation using A/C Indica car
- Arrival assistance
Day 1: COCHIN - MUNNAR
Arrive at Cochin, meet our Kerala tour destinations representative and depart for Munnar enjoying the scenic beauty & the marvelous waterfalls, high mountains with the low flying clouds passing by. Witness tea gardens spread like a green carpet over hundreds of kilometers, lust green hills, a place so difficult to describe, very low population too far from pollution, most of the covered by Tata tea. Overnight at Spice Country / Bracknell Forest Resort or Similar category - Deluxe Room
Day 2: Munnar
Today you can go for sightseeing Munnar which includes Echo point, Mattupetty dam; you can also enjoy boating in the Lake (optional). Overnight at Spice Country / Bracknell Forest Resort or Similar category - Deluxe Room
Day 3: THEKKADY
After breakfast continue to Thekkady, South India’s most popular wild life sanctuary, its home to bison, wild elephant, boar, languor, the great Indian tiger and more. On arrival check in to the Hotel. Afternoon you can go for boat cruise in the Lake to watch wild animals is an option. Overnight at Michael’s inn / Coffee Routes or Similar category –Deluxe Room
Day 4: ALLEPPEY
Alleppey, Venice of East - let us be clear, is not the place for a raucous backwater holiday. There are no rave parties here, no noisy water scooters, and no sellers of trinkets. But for those seeking to undo the stresses of city life and experience a completely new pace, it is the perfect spot to backwater recreations and Over night at Kondai Lip Backwater Resort / Pagoda resort or Similar category - A/C Deluxe room
Day 5: - DEPARTURE
Morning after breakfast transfer to Cochin Airport for the onward Journey
- • Optional & Add-On tours unless mentioned otherwise.
- • Air Fare / Train Fare /Bus Fare (if any).
- • Any increase / surcharges on the tour cost due to National Holidays, Peak Season, Events, Fairs of Trade, Exhibitions, etc.
- • Personal Expenses which will occur.(like tips etc)
- • Any other item not specified in “Inclusions”.
- • Guide & Entrance Fees
- • Rooms and Rates are subject to availability at the time of confirmation.
- • Cancellation policy as per Hotel’s guidelines.
- • In case of non – availability of Hotel at the time of booking, alternative hotel of the same category will be provided.
- • GST Tax. 4.36%.
Kerala Tour Destinations requires 20% payment to confirm the package.
(Note:- Sometime 50% to 100% also required, its depends upon the hotels category you select.
Specially 4* and 5* hotels listed or not listed on the website. Package once confirmed will be under cancellation as per below policy.
- • Prior to 30 days or more: Full AMOUNT -refundable EXCEPT service charge.
- • Between 29-20 days of departure: Non-refundable deposit + 25% of the Holiday Cost.
- • Between 19-14 days of departure: Non-refundable deposit + 50% of the Holiday Cost.
- • Between 13-08 days of departure: Non-refundable deposit + 75% of the Holiday Cost.
- • Prior to 7 days of the departure: 100% of the Holiday Cost.